- Professional CV/Resume: A one-page document with your objective, work history, educational background, language skills, special skills, awards, certifications, and more.
- Academic CV/Resume: A several-page document with your teaching and research experience, published works, educational background, honors, and more.
I will write a letter to your future employer. In it will state your educational background, work history, why you want to work for their company, and why you are the best person for the job.
- Update Your Profile: I will update your profile with a bio specifically designed for the job you’re looking for. I will also update your work and volunteering history, update your educational background, and list any awards you have won.
- Create a Profile: I will do all of the above but start from scratch.
- Write a Post: I will create a post(s) to keep your contacts and recruiters informed of what you’re doing at the moment, your achievements, and more.
Contact me to discuss what I can do for you.
Turnaround time is typically one week for the draft and another week for the final piece. All you have to do is tell me what you want, give me whatever materials you have, and I’ll take it from there.